You Too Can Have Skin Like This!
By Christine Pemberton
International Sales Director, Skin 2 Skin™® Care
I joked with Ken Simpson the other day (after we received the email that Stephanie Raeburn sent letting us know that the interview of Founder and CEO of Skin 2 Skin ™ Care had been posted on their site:http://www.letstalkaboutyourhair.com/ltayh-blog/skin-2-skin)… BTW we also refer to him as “Chief Formulating Officer!” My comment was that the picture is incredible and”who’s the hot guy!”…my suggestion was that I should do a post; on his personal secrets to his skin care regimen, before we post our next article on “For Your Man”. So, here are his secrets on daily/weekly/monthly care to sustain Younger Functioning Skin, which he sent me via email:
“That’s always a good question because I like all our products and use all of them throughout a month. I will give you my easy basic routine that anyone can follow at home. Honestly I receive more compliments from professional skin care providers from Dr’s, RN’s and Estheticians that I have great healthy skin and what do I do….but never have I received an email that I am hot! It helps that I am the “Chief Formulating Officer” because I get to play with all kinds of new fun ingredients.”
1. Wet my beard area with warm water; place my razor in a jar with alcohol to kill any staff and bacteria. Two pumps of White Tea Face Wash apply to the beard area working it into lather once there I take one more pump of the wash and apply it to give extra glide. Rinse the razor under hot water (this is the only time I use hot water to rinse my razor) to remove excess alcohol and start shaving. I start from my side burns down leaving the jowl area last because that is the hardest area to shave and thickest on most men. After shaving I step into the shower and use another pump of wash to clean the rest of my face or I exfoliate with our Oatmeal & Pomegranate Scrub. I like to do the scrub after shaving to help remove dead skin and prevent ingrown hairs. (I never take a shower that is over 99 to 100 degrees so as not to dry my skin by removing its natural oils with a hot shower).
After the shower I follow this routine:
2. Apply Revitalizing Eye Gel under each eye the upper half of the eye lid I gently apply the eye gel and massage it into my crow’s-feet.
3. Next is the Un-Wrinkle Forehead & Crow’s-Feet cream one pump massage it into the forehead, between the eye brows and crow’s-feet area. Taking a minute to massage helps with a quick absorption of the product and better results.
4. Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum is next I use one to two pumps for the face and one for the front and back of the neck. The back of your neck ages just like the front of the neck. I take a minute and massage this into my skin by doing a minute massage so skin is stimulated, or basically a light finger massage improving circulation and making sure the product covers every area of the face and neck, and avoiding the eye area.
5. I apply two pumps of 24/7 Rejuvenation and one pump of Aging Intervention Cream to my face and neck area next. I take a moment to apply it diligently and don’t just slap it on and run out the door.
6. I use the Photoaging Repair cream on my chest (décolleté for women), shoulders, and back of my hands to help repair all the sun damage and keep control of the dark spots. All caused by sunning and tanning booths before we knew the danger of UV rays and Ozone holes.
7. I always finish with SPF30 to protect.
I am currently working on a new universal tint UVA & UVB sun screen SPF30 that well be available this spring, only using zinc oxide and no titanium dioxide or nanotechnology. I recommend not using a cream with the SPF built in because you have to use one to half a teaspoon of the product to get the proper coverage to protect your skin and most are chemical (they call organic) sun protecting ingredients that absorbs the suns radiation. Chemical / Organic SPF breaks down within 20 to 40 minutes after application so you have to keep reapplying your moisturizer every 40 minutes to stay properly protected. Please think twice about using Nanotechnology (finally ground ingredients including zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) SPF factor because they are now finding it in the blood stream. Just avoid anything that uses Nanotechnology for the time being even if it says it’s natural or organic, it’s your health.
1. Cleanse with White Tea Face Wash face and neck
2. Apply Revitalizing Eye Gel
3. Un-Wrinkle Forehead & Crow’s-Feet Cream, same as morning
4. Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum, same as morning
5. Four nights a week I use 24/7 Rejuvenation and Aging Intervention same as above
5.1 Three nights a week I use 24/7 Rejuvenation and Anti-Wrinkle Night Repair Cream together.
6. Photoaging Repair Cream on my chest and hands as my hand cream before going to bed.
Twice a month I do an extensive cleansing and my own extractions if needed. But now that I only use Skin 2 Skin™ Care products so that is no longer an issue. Because Oh… yes one other thing I am 60 years young!
My motto is “Be The Best That You Can Be” as Skin 2 Skin™® Care is “The Best That Skin Care Can Be.”
“So….the text in Red is Ken’s “secret” routine…and I thought it would be simple! As the only formulator of the line, hence Chief Formulating Officer to quote Ken: “our formulation helps the skin Function Younger by speeding up the skins natural exfoliation (no Retinal or AHA’s needed), synthesizing the collagen matrix and Hyaluronic Acid increasing volume decreasing nasal lines, fine lines and wrinkles. Also, improving the skins barrier, cell communication, extending cell life, helping the body repair damaged cells and destroy non-repairable cells, and making skin healthier than ever before.”
There is nothing simple about it, proven efficacy, toxin and paraben free, vegan, natural, organic, cruelty free, gluten free, and free of known carcinogens…truly Smart Anti-Aging™.
For more information on Skin2Skin™ Care products, results oriented with proven efficacy please visit www.skin2skincare.com. Thank you. By Christine Pemberton, International Sales Director
- Next “For Your Man”, then Mike’s our COO secrets! We invite all our loyal customers/friends to submit their secrets, and I’ll even do the same! By sharing, we can together move forward to healthy, enriched skin.