What’s Behind the Mask?
The Health and Beauty industry (known as HABA) or the general cosmetic industry has largely been associated with cosmetics, mass moisturizers, foundations, mascara’s, eye shadows etc for women, and for men general care aftershave, emollients, shave gels, scrubs and masking through topical “cosmetics” and interventions. Stats show that women can use up to 19 products a day on average, and men up to 12 products on average per day in the pursuit of “beauty.” The trend now is specific cares, natural, and proven effective. Also, is it not true that the ”health” in health and beauty is the most significant?
The health aspect, and treating specific skin conditions, nourishing, and healing your skin to allow natural beauty, is absolutely essential; to allow younger functioning skin, to enable the correction of fine lines, wrinkles, address sagging, correct as well as reverse damage, and assist in prevention.
Skin 2 Skin™ Care has been providing educational posts to inform of beneficial regimes with the objective of providing nourishing, healing solutions/treatments. Part of the daily regimen, is cleansing, exfoliating, and nourishing, as well as focusing on specific cares such as Un-Wrinkle Forehead and Crow’s Feet™, and our many others. One essential element is nourishing, and hydrating, which is extremely important on at least a minimum of once per week. Super boost your moisture, radiance, and health of your skin through a Mask treatment. It is essential to maximize hydration and nutrition with the appropriate type of mask for the most sensitive of skin, or dry skin, or as an intense restoring treatment from daily aggressions which will provide significant benefit depending on the type of ingredients within the product. The Skin 2 Skin™ Care White Tea Clay Mask™ boasts many outstanding and helpful health benefits:
1) White Tea is the least processed of Green or Black Tea’s on the market, and is rich in anti-oxidants
2) The role of these anti-oxidants is to protect against free radical damage, and DNA damage both which lead to accelerated aging. The anti-oxidants sweep them up, neutralize and protect with added nutrients
3) White Tea is a natural killer of bacteria and viruses when taken systemically (drink as a tea for example) and assists in cancer prevention, aids in correcting heart disease, lowers cholesterol, and promotes healthy teeth and gums*. Topically, reduces stress on the skin, reverses damage, and promotes healthy radiant skin, aids in defying wrinkles and prevents collagen and elastin breakdown.
4) The added benefit of the “clay” in the equation removes toxins, exfoliates, extracts and regenerates as well as strengthens skin while supplying essential minerals.
5) Most beneficial natural oils for the skin Avocado, Jojoba and Olive Oilmoisturize, soften and heal the skin from environmental pollutants making the skin healthy and stronger.
So, in summary, a once (minimum) per week Mask, to indulge your skin, de-stress and nourish is a very important step, and can be done while relaxing to music, reading in the tub, or between cleansing and exfoliating with a scrub when you need to re-energize, re-gain balance or do whatever it is you choose to do in order to relax. It is the holiday season, which coupled with enjoyment in whatever you celebrate, is added stress, often in pleasing others, doing for others, and sometimes we forget doing for ourselves. So, our recommendation to you, is to indulge, use a nourishing mask in your daily/weekly regime to recoupe and renew. With healthy, nourished, younger functioning skin, and younger functioning organs in general your skin will glow, and enhance your natural beauty. The answer then, to the leading question which started this post is we should mask, naturally, illuminate and repair your skin to enhance your natural beauty.
What’s behind the Mask?…Is a More Beautiful You.
If you have any questions please forward, and the invitation is open to share your beauty secrets, Press@Skin2SkinCare.com.
By Ken Simpson.
Strengthen and Nourish – To Beautify